Protecting America’s Path to Economic Recovery
JOIN US IN PROTECTING MAIN STREET BUSINESSES
America’s Job Creators for a Strong Recovery is a coalition representing small- and family-owned businesses and corporations that believe tax increases on America’s job creators would stall post-COVID economic recovery and counteract the economic benefits of smart infrastructure spending.
What We’re Fighting For
America’s Job Creators for a Strong Recovery is working to:
- Preserve the 2017 pro-growth tax reforms.
- Prevent damaging new tax hikes that would be imposed on all American businesses – job creators – to fund massive increases in government spending unrelated to real infrastructure like roads and bridges.
- Create an anti-tax environment by highlighting the impact of tax increases on small- and family-owned businesses post-COVID.
- Encourage Members of Congress to protect Main Street businesses in their home districts from job-killing tax hikes.
- Defeat the Biden-Pelosi-Schumer $3.5 trillion tax-and-spend reconciliation bill, while encouraging Congress to pass smart infrastructure.
What LEADERS ARE Saying
- American Forest & Paper Association
- American Hotel and Lodging Association
- American Rental Association
- American Supply Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Association for Hose and Accessories Distribution (NAHAD)
- Auto Care Association
- Brick Industry Association
- Ceramic Tile Distributors Association
- Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association (FEDA)
- Heating, Air-conditioning, & Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI)
- Independent Bakers Association
- Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC)
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America
- International Dairy Foods Association
- International Foodservice Distributors Association
- International Franchise Association
- Main Street Employers Coalition
- Material Handling Equipment Distributors
- National Association of Electrical Distributors
- National Association of Professional Insurance Agents
- National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers
- National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- National Fastener Distributors Association
- National Grocers Association
- National Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- National Waste & Recycling Association
- Pet Industry Distributors Association
- Petroleum Equipment Institute
- S-Corp Association
- Security Hardware Distributors Association
- Textile Care Allied Trades Association
- The Fertilizer Institute
- Truck Renting and Leasing Association
- WASDA – Water and Sewer Distributors of America
- Wholesale Florist & Florist Supplier Association
- Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America